MCC is committed to being diverse, welcoming, and inclusive. We are working to reduce barriers to participating in our programs. This program is available to all, without regard to race, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, marital or parental status, genetic information or military service. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
Open AmeriCorps Positions
Multiple Locations Available
$1,040 Bi-weekly Living Allowance
$6,895 Education Award
Free Health Insurance
Benefits for AmeriCorps Positions
- Member Assistance Program: Free 24/7 access to confidential behavioral health counseling, financial assistance, medical/legal advocacy, and more!
- Food Per Diem while on Projects
- Education Award upon successful completion of program
- Access to Pro Deals!
- Public Lands Service Corps Hiring Preference: Members serving with federal land management agencies may be eligible to receive hiring preference for future federal job placement
- Housing options may be available in specific regions; talk with a Program Manager to learn more!!